Monday, February 06, 2006

Once a Cappy, Always a Cappy

Give it a try - it pegged me for the correct sign.


You Should Be A Capricorn
What's good about you: hard working and ambitious, you're practically a guaranteed success

What's bad about you: you can be unforgiving toward people who fail you

In love: you're very picky, but extremely devoted to the one you choose

In friendship, you're: likely to be a good friend but expect a lot in return

Your ideal job: rock climber, sculptor, or practitioner of black magic

Your sense of fashion: preppy and put together

You like to pig out on: meat and potatoes



It must be fate - as anyone who knows me will tell you, I am a "meat and potatoes" kind of guy. Literally. If I was on death row, and had to pick a last meal, it would be my Mom's meat loaf, potatoes and gravy.

Mmm... gravy.

Paul Kimball

No comments: