Friday, June 23, 2006

FYI - Next interview

Just a note to keep an eye out here for future interviews with various figures in ufology - the benefit of having interviewed a lot of people at great length, the vast majority of the material never making it into a film.

Next up will be a multi-parter with the late Karl Pflock, from an interview I conducted with him on September 9, 2001 in Cedar Rapids while shooting Stanton T. Friedman is Real. Part One should be up by Sunday night, at the latest.

Someday, if I ever get the Redstar Films website back up and running, and if I ever figure out the technlogy that would allow me to podcast these things, or stream video, I'll stick the video / audio up on the net. For now, transcripts will have to suffice, as time consuming as they are for me to write out by hand.

Paul Kimball

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget about Google video and YouTube! I'm not sure how broadcasting via these mechanisms affects your rights to the material though so you might need to look into that first.

That said...FINALLY! A film producer willing to share the stuff that usually hits the cutting room floor but contains valuable information nonetheless!

If I can be of any help converting, posting, or hosting this content just let me know. I have quite a bit of web-space and bandwidth available that I make scant use of.

You da man!
Will

Paul Kimball said...

Will:

Thanks. I may take you up on that offer.

I've got hours upon hours of unused footage (over twelve hours of unused Stan Friedman stuff alone). Over time, I intend to make most if not all of it available, either as extras on DVDs, or on the blog or some other website, or perhaps as a compilation DVD.

Paul