Thursday, June 22, 2006

UFO Reflections - Gone, and then Back?

A clarification: in a comment at Kyle King's blog, UFO Reflections, James Smith noted this morning that Kyle's blog, UFO reflections, had disappeared from my "Reading List" on the right side of this blog. Smith wondered whether this had something to do with the fact that Kyle and I have a disagreement over the worth of his attempts to re-create the Heflin photos.

Alas, Occam's Razor applies, James - it was merely the result of my re-arranging the links on the sideboard, and inadvertently deleting Kyle's, along with a couple of others (UFO Planet was another). They're all back where they belong, because, disagreement or not, I still read Kyle's blog (I'm subscribed to it at Bloglines).

While I think he's off base with the Heflin stuff (particularly his comments with respect to Martin Shough and Ann Druffel), what would life be without a little disagreement every now and then? Kyle is entitled to his opinion, and who knows - if his re-creations yield useful data, and shed some new light on the Heflin case, contrary to my currently held views, I'll be the first to admit I was in error, and congratulate him. In the meantime, I'll continue to read his blog with interest - even when I don't agree with him.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Paul Kimball

No comments: