Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I am Boston!




You Are Boston



Both modern and old school, you never forget your roots.

Well educated and a little snobby, you demand the best.

And quite frankly, you think you are the best.



Famous people from the Boston area: Conan O'Brien, Ben Affleck, New Kids on the Block



Well, looks like Blogthings got this one right, as Boston is my favourite American city.

Santa Fe, San Francisco, Flagstaff, Las Vegas, Austin (Texas), Washington, Montpelier (Vermont), and Concord (New Hampshire) are the "next-best" American cities in my view, at least of the ones I've visited over the years. I also have a soft spot for Reno, Nevada.

Later this spring I'll be in Portland, Oregon, which sounds nice, so I'm looking forward to visiting there for the first time. Alas, I'll also be in one of my least favourite cities, Los Angeles, on the same trip.

Oh well - nothing is perfect.

Go Sox!

Paul Kimball

No comments: