Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Me A-Z Meme...

If it's good enough for Mac Tonnies, I'm willing to give it a try!

The Me A-Z Meme

Accent: A slight Maritime accent.

Booze: Yes, please!

Chore I Hate: Umm... how do I pick just one? Cleaning the bathroom.

Dog or Cat: Dogs!

Essential Electronics: X-Box.

Favorite Cologne: Old Spice.

Gold or Silver: Silver.

Hometown: Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Insomnia: All the time.

Job Title: You mean the current one? Film & Television Producer / Director / Writer / Editor.

Kids: I like them, in small doses. Frankly, I'm best-suited to be the crazy uncle.

Living arrangements: Movin' on up... soon. At the moment, upstairs flat with my fiance.

Most admirable traits: I know exactly who I am, for good and ill. Sense of humour. Honesty.

Not going to cop to: Well, if I told you, then I'd be copping to it, wouldn't I?

Overnight hospital stays: Not since I was a kid.

Phobias: Bees! BEES!!!!!

Quote: "All people are created equal - but not all opinions."

Religion: Agnostic / Christian (depends on the time of day, and whether or not the plane is taking off or landing).

Siblings: Two.

Time I wake up: As late as possible.

Unusual talent or skill: Making duck sounds.

Vegetable I love: Potato.

Worst habit: Too many to list, although always playing Devil's Advocate has led to its share of unintended dust-ups. Procrastination is a bad habit too.

X-rays: I wish (oh, it's not referring to X-ray vision.... oops). Dental.

Yummy foods I make: Kraft Dinner... Grilled cheese sandwiches... Mr. Noodle... A glass of Diet Coke.

Zodiac sign: Capricorn.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Hey Paul -

I bit on the quiz. Thanks for the link, and your answers. A fun distraction.

Kyle
UFOReflections.blogspot.com

Mac said...

I make a mean Diet Coke!