Thursday, June 01, 2006

May Poll Results

I had a nice chat with Jim Moseley today, the first time I've actually spoken to him, although we have corresponded a fair bit over the past few months. I had the pleasure of reporting to him the results of the May poll here at the Other Side of Truth, which asked the question "which UFO publication is the best?"

The winner?

Moseley's Saucer Smear!

The final tally was:

Saucer Smear - 44 votes (36.4%)

MUFON Journal - 29 votes (23.9%)

UFO Magazine (USA) - 27 votes (22.3%)

International UFO Reporter - 11 votes (9.1%)

Other - 10 votes (8.3%)

I have to admit that I'm surprised that the IUFOR did so poorly, but I'm pleasantly suprised that Saucer Smear did so well.

Congrats, Jim - you're #1 at the Other Side of Truth! Long may you reign!!

Paul Kimball

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saucer Smear would have been my second choice but the fact that IUR placed last is just plain sad.

Will

Paul Kimball said...

Will:

"... the fact that IUR placed last is just plain sad."

Yup. Sign o' the times, alas.

Paul