Thursday, March 15, 2007

Best Evidence - The 1967 Malmstrom AFB Case



Clips from interviews I conducted about the Malmstrom AFB UFO case for the upcoming documentary "Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Cases", which ... all » premieres in Canada on Space on May 10, 2007.

Featured here are ufologists Stan Friedman and Richard Hall and Captain Robert Salas (ret'd), one of the USAF officers involved in the incident forty years ago, and co-author (with Jim Klotz) of Faded Giant.

Malmstrom is indeed on the top 10 list. Where? Well, you know how that works... :-)

Paul Kimball

3 comments:

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

Paulie, if it was 1967, that was, um, 40 years ago, not thirty.

I know, I know, you look ten years younger than your actual age. So do I.

Paul Kimball said...

Ig:

Good grief - you're right!

Change made, and thanks for the ehads-up.

Forty. Yikes. I feel old now. ;-)

Paul

Mac said...

More good stuff. You know, this is the first UFO documentary I've been remotely interested in seeing in a long time.